ID Lounge Happy Birthday Zsandmann!!

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by JcMinJapan, Nov 29, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Seems like yesterday that we started the site, but yet it feel like it has been a part of us forever! It is not your Birthday where you are, but here it is! So....... Happy Birthday!

Glad to have ya as an Admin, Captain, and friend! Take care and enjoy this day!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Thanks JC, the feeling is mutual :) Some days I feel like screaming 'Jane stop this crazy thing!' but most of the time I am glad to be a part of this awesome site. Cheers.

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Happy birthday Z, hope this year treats you well

---pineapple

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Happy Birthday Z!!!

My best wishes to you on this day. Remember you are still very, very young in a geological sense.

Some important events to note regarding this day.

1776 - Capt Cook begins 3rd and last trip to Pacific (South Sea)
    1866 - Work begins on 1st US underwater highway tunnel, Chicago
    1954 - 1st meteorite known to strike a woman (Liz Hodges-Sylacauga Ala)
    1971 - TV movie "Brian's Song," airs for 1st time on ABC-TV
    1974 - Most complete early man skeleton found (Johanson and Gray in Ethiopia)
    1981 - Adult movie star John Holmes arrested on fugitive charges
    1993 - NFL announces 30th franchise - Jacksonville Jaguars

and finally...

? - Z was born and destined to begin a wonderful little website devoted to denying ignorance and promoting truth, knowledge and light.

A salute to you O Captain, my Captain!

Bleys:cheers:

[Edited on 11-30-2004 by Bleys]

5. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Yeah, happy birthday. What are you, 22? 23? I got undershorts older than you.

You just wait. Someday you too will be over 40. Bones creak, organs malfunction, the bathroom becomes your favorite room in the house, and a good nights sleep means you only had to get up and visit there once. When you see a cute girl at the mall , instead of "Wow!", your first thought will be "Boy, my kids better not dress like that." They play the music you grew up with on the oldies station. THE OLDIES STATION! Mini vans and Crown Victorias seem like a reasonanble choice for transportation. Hair grows in your nose and ears, and when you shave you have to trim your eyebrows. Oh and don't even try to go to a club. The youngsters in there will look at you like you just strolled in with a walker. The clapper acutally seems like a logical invention, and "I've fallen and I can't get up!" ain't so funny any more.

So you just enjoy your day, sonny boy, and keep an eye to the future.

Seth

P.S. All kidding aside, happy birthday Z!:p

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Whose next? I can't imagine we'll be doing this for the rest of our being here at ID! :lol:

Happy Birthday and I'll get you a pool of sand for you to tan.

7. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Sorry I'm a little late, I wasn't online long last night and didn't see the thread. I hope you had a great day! :D

8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

23 :)

Already there, I have arthritis. From when I was very overweight, plus Im predisposed to diabetis, thats why I went on the Atkins. I have so much to look forward to. Plus I drink 2 gallons of water a day, so I know what you mean about the bathroom.

Already happening to my beloved 80's music.

Now I wouldnt go that far. I am #@!&% hair challenged, I shave about once a month. :)

9. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST FOR A MOST FANTASTIC DAY

THERES SOME BOOZE FOR YOU AT MY DISTILLARY

CHEERS !!

10. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Happy birthday!
    Try not to think that your just a year closer to death, but think of it as a year closer to when this nightmare that people call life will be over.:lol:

11. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Happy B-day Z !

..:up:

12. JcMinJapan

Shave once a month! I must shave everyday! I want to be #@!&% hair challenged! Not fair!

13. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Im letting it grow out, I havent shaved in two months and I got a five o clock shadow.

[Edited on 1-12-04 by Zsandmann]

14. JcMinJapan

I get a 3pm shadow! :ch::ch::ch:

15. justme1640

justme1640 Member

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it was a great one.

jm