ID Lounge Happy Birthday Bleys!!!!!

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by JcMinJapan, Nov 19, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

It is my fault! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH
    I muffed this one up BIG TIME!!!!

Soooo sorry!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

11 November

I feel so terrible. Everyone yell at me!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH

Even though it is late, I hope that you had a wodnerful Birthday!

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Whoa, happy way late birthday, didnt we get caught with our pants down :moon:

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Happy Birthday !!:pbjtime::pbjtime::gomods::clwndnc:

I think we might owe tablet a thank you for pointing this out ? Never sure .....he (she?) can be do cryptic...

4. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

CRIKEY !! HOW COULD WE HAVE FORGOTTEN !!!

Happy Belated Birthday Bleys...you deserved a great one..oh and by the way...MERRY CHRISTMAS...and, um, HAPPY NEW YEAR....see we don't forget everything :)

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

This is an example of how us all can be distracted. With stories like Mum breast feeding her puppy, man trying to blind himself to become dare devil, Royal Ignorance ect... :lol: On Nov 11 people minds are Remembrance Day that they forgot...

To be honest, I didn't see Bley birthday coming because most of the time I browse the web with Javascript off :( But dont worry about it folks. She said all she want is 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. There! IF we wished her a happy birthday earlier she might not be able to sleep!!

[​IMG]
    You've made history Bleys. The first belated Birthday!!! So next year on this day in history, JC will have to post it and mention about it! So is cyberdude :lol:

Overall I think if we didn't miss this, it'll be a good discussion not just her birthday but Remembrance Day!

todd::Never sure .....he (she?) can be do cryptic
    Bleys, you want potions? Get it and you will not be able to recgonize (I even spelled that wrong) gender but you'll be able to sleep non-stop. Now where is JC, he have the sleeping potion.

Call me a she.

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by tablet]

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by tablet]

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

HAPPY B-DAY BLEYS!

dont worry too much about it JCM, somehow hers was out of order in the news ticker, so by first glance there was no B-day until Z's. Its fixed now, but yeah, the blame isnt totally on you, but on the internet as well.

I BLAME THE INTERNET hehe happy b-day bleys, sleep well.

---pineapple

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I'm starting to get the impression Bleys is a polar bear.

8. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Bleys;
    happy birthday to you!

Cept I remembered to say it on your actual birthday!

:hail::love::hail::love::hail::love::hail::love::hail::love::hail:

[Edited on 11-20-2004 by Seth Bullock]

9. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

You guys and gals are too sweet. Thank you so much for the birthday greetings and well-wishes.

I did get my birthday wish and had 8 hours of sleep - no kids, husband or animal harassment of any kind.

I love that my birthday is on Veteran's day - a day to be truly grateful for our armed services and the never ending sacrifices they make on behalf of their nation. For years my father would take me to the base museum to listen to the WWII, Korean and Vietnam era pilots tell their stories. It is something I enjoy doing even today.

In the vein of "thinking of others" let me say how wonderful all the members of ID are. Everyone's contributions to the Board are always interesting, thought-provoking, or humorous. Not to mention your support while Seth was hospitalized. What a great place this has turned out to be - you all deserve a hand (or at least a

:hail: ).

Thanks to all of you -
    Bleys

[Edited on 11-20-2004 by Bleys]

10. OhIgnorantOne

OhIgnorantOne Member

SO MANY HAPPY BIRTHDAYS
    THAT YOU WILL FORGET
    THAT JCMINJAPAN FORGOT

:lol:

It's okay JC we love you
    anyway :roll: :wow: