Introduction Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Springer, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Springer

Springer New Member

-5- errrr, Springer here.... :p

I am so very pleased with all this I don't really know what to say. I know the site will rock once it gets its legs under it because Kano, S.O. and I had to contened with the minds in charge here and rest assured, they are POWERFUL mentalities!

Don't blame Valhall "I made her do it"...

m...

2. tjack

tjack New Member

Nice job with the character, springer, the roleplaying in this game was fantastic on both sides. What an enjoyable experience this whole thing turned out to be.
    Bravo!

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

[Game On]
    So -5- we meet at last, now that I know your true identity I will send Cerberus down upon you.
    [Game Off]
    Hey Springer, glad you stopped by, I d really love it and I know others would too, if you could fill us in on some of the behing the scenes stuff when you have time, and maybe tell us about some of those unsolved clues like the file dump and the others.

Z Out

4. SkepticGuy

SkepticGuy New Member

I'm not so sure you'll know too much behind the scenes information... after all, we're going to do this again and don't want to reveal how we think. ;)

However, some clues were smoke screens and others provided only back-story information with no real progress at winning a ring.

5. Kellter

Kellter Member

Outstanding job Springer!! -5- reminded me of that guy in #@!&% Wonka, forget his name, the one trying to get his hands on the gobstopper. You guys could definitely have a future in gaming if you decided, but please don't, we need ya here.

6. Springer

Springer New Member

There is NO WAY we are ging to divulge our thought processes to THIS group! My God! You all nearly figured the clues out as fast as Kano and S.O. could think the bloody things up!

As far as Cerberus goes, well, let's just say you guys missed the boat on that one! ;)

There is much more to come from the "Four" I beleive...

(game on)
    The despots who would lead the children of the light into the darkness must be foiled, open not only your eyes, but your hearts as well!

The righteous path is narrow indeed while the path to ruin is grand and covered in fool's gold...
    (game off) ;)

m...

7. You guys did great with the clues and everything. It was amazing some of the things you guys dove into to make up the trails.

The -5- character really brought the game to life you guys did really well with the role playing, it gave a very important dimention to the hunt.

8. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

All I can say is WOW...

We missed the boat on Cerberus? hmmm, what does that mean? I figured he was not there to help us really. But, never got to see too much of him. Unless he was Uncle... ;)
    I will have to go back and look through all his posts again.... hmmm.... I hate the ends not connected! BWAHAHA