ID Introduction Greetings to All!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Journey, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Journey

Journey New Member

I would like to say, right off, that I like the idea of this forum and it will be good to learn and communicate in the manner desribed by this forum. Management has set up a unique place to visit, and I hope to be a valued participant. I live in Alaska, and I spent much of the winter online, lol, even right now the snow just falls- it is a beautiful night! Anyhow, Greetings to all again! See ya'll around-

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Welcome aboard Jure Yon. This place is highly dangerous please wear glove and protect yourself and be on the look out at all cost. This place is haunted.

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome! Well, I am from Alaska, although I do not live there now! Where you from? I lived in Fairbanks and Girdwood..... Great to have ya here, now that the winter is setting in, you should be online alot..... :lol:

4. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

It's nice to meet you, welcome to the boards. :grin:

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Welcome have a look around, all fun and no frostbite here!

6. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Journey, hope you enjoy your stay!

---pineapple

7. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

welcome journey. i like the name, i love journeys , hows alaska, you will really like the people here, they are very nice.

8. Journey

Journey New Member

You are right, people are nice here. Yeah, I have been on many journeys, hence the nic. I liked Louis Lamour's autobiography, "The Education of a Wandering Man"...similiar was mine. I have travelled the majority of the world, finally stopped in Alaska. I'm just one of the older guys, and began to search for more knowledge, via this medium, just a few yrs. ago. I am self taught as to computers,still learning everyday!

JcMinJapan, I live in Wasilla, and is it ever a population explosion here in the Mat-Su Bourough. They just built a Home Depot and a Lowes within a half mile from my house. Oh yeah, plenty of time to surf during winter...lol
    Alaska is truly The Last Frontier, but Whew- it can be diffucult. It snowed 12 inches last night.

Tablet, I love haunted places, LOL....Thanks, pineapple,
    Zsandmann, and Aubiefan05, I look forward to getting tp know everyone.

9. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Welcome Journey !

I too have travelled most of the world, where was your favourite destination ?

10. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Been to Wasilla, love it.... Welcome and look forward to talking with ya more.