Introduction Greetings new and old!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cinderloft, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I am Cinderloft, and I am proud to be a Canadian denyer of ignorance. (Just please avoid my obvious ignorance of spelling. ;) ) Although I did not partake of the hunt untill well over the halfway mark, the whole thing made its way into my heart. The concept, the hunt, the people, the memories all made it worthwhile. I look forward to what we will create for our future. Peace!

C.

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey Cinderloft!

Welcome to the land of the Hunters...your kind!!

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Ey thar Cinder welcome aboard yous guys. lol. Im from Alabama originally so for give me if I drop letters and abbrieviate everything with aint. :)

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, if you are HERE.. then you DENIED IGNORANCE already. :D

There were tons of memories, the community working together was the ultimate. I really enjoyed this. There were no selfish people in this hunt! It was great. I am looking forward to you becoming a valuable member!

5. Whats up CL, glad you made it over.

6. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Aye. Its been interesting the past few days. We are all moved into our new apartment, and now job hunting, though I must say the prospects are pretty sweet. Heh, two moves into two new places, one in the virtual, and one in the real. An adjustment, but I am quite a versitile person, so its no problem for me. I just cant wait to see the unveiling. I am really pumped about it, as I am sure eveyone else is. Peace!