Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Greetings my new Captains!

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by 0, Jul 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0

0 New Member

Geetings my new Captains!

Greeting Captains.

All have hunted. Four have succeeded. Four are now one.

Your quest is finished, your task has just begun.

This is your reward for your toil, a new domain, a new beginning, a new destination for furthering the denial of ignorance and spreading the mantra of enlightenment you now represent through the words you hold:
    Messengers of truth, light, and knowledge.

Use this domain and discussion board to further these goals. Define a strategy for your topics and focus that is a companion of complimentary topics to the mother site, AboveTopSecret.com. Become a new destination that either selects important topic areas from AboveTopSecret.com for tightly-focused analysis and discussion, or find previously undiscovered topics for which AboveTopSecret.com is not well suited, and carry the torch of ignorance denial into the darkness you find.

Here is your task, your mission. Build a new place of enlightenment that shatters the vestiges of ignorance wherever it may be in your chosen topics. You have 90 days to plan and build such a place here. If successful, your efforts will be rewarded as the mother embraces you and adds your domain to her navigation, and integrates your discussions with hers.

You four are the administrators. Your names are all entered into the membership of this site's member database. Your initial passwords are inside your rings.

Use trusted aids who have helped you on your hunt for your rings and the quest for entry here. This domain is yours to manage under the same style of decorum and management used for AboveTopSecret.com.

Use this gift well. Show the world what a "Captain of Enlightenment" is.

Show the world, that all have hunted, four have succeeded, four have now become one, and the one is soon to be the many.

Wisdom is the prize.

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Glady taking up the challenge.

I have finally made it here. This is so wonderful!
    We will gladly take up this challenge. We now have 90 days to turn this into the most informative site! The Captains will get together and will come up with the plan!

Please bear with us for a few days while we get things started and organized.

3. Congratulations Captains you guys did a wonderful job getting to this point. All us minions are very proud to have helped. Good luck with the the new site, I cant wait to see what develops.

4. SpittinCobra

SpittinCobra New Member

I am here to help also. great Job all.

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

If you need any help I (with the innerworkings of the site or anything) I am only a U2U away.

:D

(These Smilies Suck BTW);)

6. Any thoughts on where we need to start?

7. elevatedone

elevatedone New Member

Hey Guys !!!

Awesome, Awesome Awesome !!!

I'm very excited about this and would love to help out in any way that I can, please just let me know.

Good Job and Good Luck to us all !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Lets get this thing rolling folks, it is an awesome idea. I hope we will be able to truely offer something new to ATS. Welcome to all those who helped us along the way.

9. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I can honestly say I thought at one point after the discovery of ID, that perhaps it was all about a new idea launch. This is wicked! Whooo hooo! Now, we need to make the most of this opportunity.

C.

10. ATSadmin

ATSadmin New Member

So who entered the correct phrase and what was your initial reaction?

(SO here)

11. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

wow.....just wow :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. sillinous

sillinous New Member

I would like to congratulate all of the captains and wish everyone luck on this new task!

This seems like an awesome idea, and an interesting new forum. I will be interested to see what direction this will go!

13. Lol I just noticed that the captains got promoted to 8 star generals

14. Kellter

Kellter Member

Very nice reward indeed, well done everyone!

15. Well according to SO's post above someone had to finally crack the code on this place. Any of the captains care to enlighten us on how it was done? it might be a good way to start off the Ring story forum.

16. Genya

Genya New Member

Hi all!!

I just wanted to congratulate you all on a truly wonderful job in solving the clues! Kudos to all of you!

Good luck with this new board - I've bookmarked it and I'm really looking forward to see how it will develop!!

Top job once again!

Best wishes! G ;^))

17. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

SO I woke up to the new ID.com so it wasnt me, I left the task in the very capable hands of the other three last night. My guess is JCM was the lucky Capt. to activate it. We shall know shortly.

18. GiantsFan

GiantsFan Guest

I signed up this morning before school and didn't have a chance to read the above post. Congrats Captains. Hopefully I can be of any help in the creation of this site. Also, If you want, I accidentally registered with this name instead of DarkHelmet, and I was going to re-register. So if you want you can just delete this SN! Congrats again!:D

19. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Premium Member

Congratulations Captains!

What a great prize...and just when you though you could sit back and relax.

20. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.