ID Introduction Greetings from sunny California

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by GoneFission, Apr 1, 2005.

1. GoneFission

GoneFission Premium Member

Howdy all! I am a recent college graduate, with interests in science, technology, politics, crytography, military history, ancient middle-eastern cultures and their artifacts, and just about anything else.

I've been lurking here for a while, and I think I will fit in rather well. In college I didn't have much time for this sort of thing, but now that I'm a working man I should have time to participate (haha).

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Welcome.

With cridentials like that you will never fit in and will most likely be banded in a post or two!

April Fools

welcome aboard

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

lol - truer words were never spoken.

Welcome to ID GoneFission - it's great to have you aboard!

Bleys

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Welcome Aboard!

Be great to hear and read your posts on some of the forums we have here!

Glad to have you on board!

M.

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Gone! I hope you enjoy it here

---Pineapple

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

No , your welcome is still here ! :) Sunny California ? you must be from the south.... Fog City here .

enjoy your stay !

7. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Greetings GoneFission, hope you injoy your stay.

8. GoneFission

Nope, I'm right in the heart of Silicon Valley (at least what's left of it). It actually was sunny yesterday! I was promisied lots of sun when I moved here, bt mainly we've just had lots of rain. :( On the plus side, it's a lot better than an Indiana winter.

9. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hi GoneFission, thats a great name btw, puns rock! Anyways welcome and enjoy, please make some threads on the topics of interest you listed and see you around.

10. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I like Indiana's winters! Mainly because they would get me out of school sometimes(but not enough, though). Where in Indiana did you live?

11. GoneFission

Lafayette. I'm originally from the Chicago area, and I lived in Minnesota for a couple years, so I know my winters. Frankly, I've had enough of them.

12. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Welcome Gone! (deja vu? :lol: )

We'll be calling you "Gone" now on. Gone. :ch:

Welcome Gone.

13. DeltaNine

DeltaNine New Member

Crypto, eh? That's one of my interests also. We should get a topic going on it.

14. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

If you just got here , the rain is almost done ! We don't get winters , we get a rainy season (I blame it on the ocean to our left as we face north)

It's actually going to get HOT where you are , so hopefully you are in a nice air conditioned cubicle !