ID Introduction Good Evening

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Iggy, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Iggy

Iggy Premium Member

Hi. I am No1nptkulr which means simply (No one in particular).

I am new here at ignorance denied. I am not a physics prof. or anything, however, I am interested in finding out the truth behind many things. I am open minded, and love learning about real scientific experiments and problems as well as all possible answers. I will help as much as possible and hopefully something I write here may help someone out there in some way or another.

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome no1!

Dont worry, most of us here are not the elite in education.

If you have any problems, feel free to send a u2u my way.

---Pineapple

3. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

welcome aboard, I too liek to share my thoughts, things I know or try to help others if I can. Hope you enjoy it here, I have so far. I am sort of entrapped here, just like at ATS.

See Ya Around,
    M

4. OdraNoel

OdraNoel New Member

Hey No1nptkulr!

Welcome, I haven't been here long either, but I've been posting away like a man posessed! (I hope I'm not boring everyone) It's great to have you here, I've found everyone to be really courteous and friendly, you can speak your mind and no-one criticises you....

Welcome,

5. Iggy

Iggy Premium Member

Thanks everyone! What a lovely welcome! It is most refreshing here and I hope I learn a lot during my stay. Have a wonderful day, (better yet have a wonderful year!) What ever you do, don't let anything get you down, and you always diserve the best. Hope I make some kind of sense, scents, cents or sence. hehehe

Oh, I notice that I am not the only one called Amoeba. hehe

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Hello, got a question about astronomy, music, or opitcs I'm the man to see. Welcome aboard.

here is you shotgun of truth.

7. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

don't worry, here we are all beginners in the path for knowledge (deep).

seriosuly though welcome aboard, need anypointers u2u me or any other mods, welcome aboard

8. Iggy

Iggy Premium Member

Thank you everyone. I see I am going to have a great time here. Love ya'll already!