ID Introduction g'day, eh?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by masqua, Dec 20, 2004.

1. masqua

masqua Member

g'day, eh?

I'd best introduce myself, since I've begun posting here already.
    Some of you will remember me from ATS and BTS. I'm not a frequent poster, and when things get busy for me (like now) I will seem to have disappeared. It's because my job entails 12 hour shifts and some weeks are 60 hours long.
    So if the answers to posts or U2U's are like treacle, please forgive me.
    I'm a 59 year old male, enjoying excellent health and living in the backwoods of Ontario. My wife (married 35 years) and I have 2 sons who are now 34 and 31.
    My hobbies include painting, canoeing, reading (non-fiction) and shovelling snow.
    I despise television, feeling that it has become a deadening opiate for millions and hope forums such as this one will eventually be the lifeline away from that addiction.
    Now I have to get ready for work.

Masqua

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

welcome masqua! I hope you have enjoyed your stay so far and keep up the nice posts. Congrats on the coin & bottle and sxience fair brainteasers

---pineapple

3. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Hi Masqua

Welcome aboard! Like you I enjoy reading non fiction and also painting (oils)

Not much snow to shovel here as I'm in the Southern hemisphere enjoying Christmas at the beach.

Enjoy your time here,

Hels

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Welcome to ID masqua!

Get yourself comfortable, relax and enjoy.

Bleys:cheers:

5. Sounds like a busy day and week, I wish you well. I too am new but have found this outlet mind expanding.:D