Puzzles & Games Gamemaster Round 1 Chat

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Cinderloft, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Anyone wishing to participate in a Gamemaster chat, please feel free. What are your thoughts on the current game, how is it progressing? I think it is very interesting, and will be surprisingly difficult near the end. We almost have an exact location, but will still take a while. As for what the item is, well, that is pretty much speculation right now.

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

All i can say is that i am glad it wasnt solved before day three, so that i have at least another question.

---pineapple

3. Cinderloft

I think I know what and where it is now, but now I have to wait until tomorrow night. Ah well.... :)

We all know its in Gold Reef City and has to do with the gold mine. What could it be? Hehehe.....

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

is that sarcastic? just wondering.

---pineapple

P.S. btw, congrats on claiming the Prince title. I believe there is only one prince and princess currently. go us!

[Edited on 9-16-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

5. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

I hope you are enjoying the game

Give us at much as feedback as you like....we are trying to make this entertaining and we have more rounds to go so we need to know what is good/bad/improvements etc

It is YOUR game...let us know how we can improve it

6. Cinderloft

Perhaps a bit more difficult. Honestly, I have not the answer right now, but have it pretty much narrowed down that I cant see this round lasting more than a day, I may not even get a chance to ask another question if a few more people join in and use their questions... after reviewing the info from the others of course.

This is basically built off of the old party game 20 questions, you know, Person, Place, or Thing. Only, you have included a mandatory Place, as well as an Item. That adds dificulty as there are two objectives to go after and more questions are needed. For the 20 questions game, if you were a person who knew how to ask the right questions, you could get it in 10 or less. Its all about precision and reasoning. Place and Thing you have covered, perhaps in the finals, an adjustment, by adding the person category in there as well. That can mean a person, or a group, such as a covenant or something else. Also, I would tend to stay away from things that are mainstream/easy to guess. When making it up, try and do so so that some aspects can not be googled. Hard to do, but would require a lot more searching. Just my thoughts so far.

I predict this shall be over tomorrow night, around this time. Will it be me? I doubt it greatly. The potential to win is there with the next person who pops in. All in all, I am enjoying myself a lot.

7. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

yeah...I'm surprised (although I shouldn't be) at how fast you have narrowed in with such few questions....

still a bit to do yet....

We WILL make the next round tougher :)

Thanks for the feedback. Add anything you wish

8. Cinderloft

Yes pineapple, I believe we are the first prince and princess. whoo hooo! :)

9. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

this game was all fun, until we had to figure out what was in the pub, there is no way we could no that withought going there

10. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

You are making it more difficult than it is ;) You dont have to go there to guess this. Trust me.