Forum idea - Archeology

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Cinderloft, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

What do you all think of this? I think it would be a good idea, as we are dedicated to sciences and such, archeology is a study of what has happened before us. Perhaps even a History section as well. That way we can make use of various resources for information, expecially the CIA database. Just some ideas, but since it encomapses truth and knowledge, I think these would be great additions to our community, and round out our forums quite well.

C.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Not a bad idea... I actually thought about this as well recently. But, I was not sure if any interest in it. If it goes in... will anyone really post in there?

3. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Well, lets do it democratically and put it to a poll. It will be our first one i think. :) I know I would enjoy it. I've always been a big fan of the Relic Hunter type shows, things on the discovery channel involving ancient buildings, etc. Considering that part of the hunt involved ancient Summeria and stuff, something encompassing a few of these ideas would be quite interesting. But as I said, just an idea. I take no offense to negative decisions, as I am not a final decision maker. I just do what I can day in, day out.

C.