Chit Chat Food Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Star and Crescent, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Hey anyone interested in some free food? Since the Hurricane has knocked out power here for the last two days my fridge has been off, and all the food is starting to thaw. I got some filet mignon, crab legs, pork ribs, and popcicles! Get here early this stuff is going fast!:p

NO ELECTRICITY SUCKS!!!:mad:

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Open up the buffet... ha ha

Well, no electricity.... Get a lighter or a small torch,, get that meat cooked! ha ha ha... Well, at least the wine will be good.. ;)

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Flamemignon ?

4. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I call dips on the pork ribs! mmm..... *grabs a snack*

5. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

oddtodd, I think Star spelt it right.

---Pineapple

6. Cinderloft

Actually, it would be more like filet mignon a la flambe.

/girlfriend is a french canadian.

//I am a squarehead, that is the french peoples' deragatory term for the non french speaking.

7. Pisky

Pisky New Member

I wouldn't say no to a Cornish Pasty :D

12.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Asala

Asala New Member

Am i to late for the free food???

Im so hungry right about now lol:p

9. Should I announce that the beer has to go as well? OK...

FREE BEER EVERYONE!

We have Bud Light, MGD, and Guiness!

Also, we still have a few more steaks left, as well as that large frozen bag of shrimp we brought back from the coast a few weeks ago. Shrimp on the barbie anyone?

BTW Power is back on now!!!!!!!! Yea! We have returned to the modern age of living. The cable TV is back on as well (Thank you Lord!!) No more candles for me please!

10. Pisky you have the funniest pics man, Im a big fan of the blog.:p

11. Cinderloft

I'll take some bud light for drinking, and some guiness to put in my cars engine cause I need the oil. Seriously, that stuff is crazy man. No way I could drink more than one of those a year.

12. Guiness...Its a meal in a can!:D

13. PurdueNuc

PurdueNuc New Member

mmmm...Guinness...now that's a REAL beer! Much better than the colored water we Americans call light beer. I drink that stuff at the end of the night when I need to sober up!

Nothing like an Irish Carbomb to get the night going! That's a shot of half Baileys Irish Creme, half Jameson Irish Whisky, dropped in a glass of Guinness and chugged. Tastes so good! Trust me, you definitely want to chug it - it tends to coagulate if you let it sit!

14. You aught to try a cement mixer. Cant remember how to mix it, but if you dont drink it fast enough it will seem like it is solidifying in your mouth. Really weird feeling. But if you are going for lights out, then I would reccomend either a Four Horseman or the Three Wise Men.

Four Horsemen = Goldshlager,151,Tequila,Yeagermeister (sp?)
    Three Wise Men= Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, and Johnny Walker

Guaranteed to have you hating life the next morning!

15. misspickle

misspickle New Member

gimmie all the food- i want it all lol

Ima hungry:)

16. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Guinness - LOVE IT... The only beer I will drink. Guinness Draught is awesome. Guiness Stout is also great if they do not carry the draught!

Guinness... BBQ Shrimp..... Steak.... Throw in some sausage, baked potatoes with butter and you have yourself a PARTY!!!!!!

Budweiser... ha ha ha I laugh in the face of a BUD.
    BUD : Beer for Uneducated Dorks!!!!!! ha ha ha ha

Just joking.... I know PN us a BUD man. :p:p:p:p:p
    Although, I do love the Budweiser frogs and lizards.

17. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

That was a comment on the torch cook method , also known as a" flaming yawn" as red meat makes me sleepy ......

18. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

haha, got it

---pineapple

19. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I do not like beer very much. I will pass on the free beer, but if you happen to have any cheez-it's you want to give away send them over here. I go through about a one pound box of cheez-it's in two days. Yum cheez-it's. I am not even going to ask for the leftover pizza because I am sure that is gone already.

20. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Darn, I missed all the food??
    Next time, just have a hurricane party and we'll all show up.

Seriously, I know you are glad to have your power back. I am a veteran of the Great Midwest Meltdown, August 2003.

*edit*
    OKAY, you guys, I see you changed the spelling on a word *sigh* I'll try to keep that in mind.
    I changed it...what exactly is a "dang" LOL