Lit & The Arts Film Review

Discussion in 'Literature & The Arts' started by Icewolf, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I'm thinking of going to the cinema at the weekend and this idea came into my mind, ID members could give film reviews, (helpful when chosing a film). When I've seen a movie i'll come back and post it's review in the meantime feel free to put up some reviews.

2. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Be sure to see The Incredibles due out this month on DVD , very entertaining !

Do NOT rent SAW with Danny Glover , terrible acting on a semi interesting plot that has a surprise ending but the acting is SOOOO BAD !

Kitchen Stories is an endearing little movie that I won't tell you about , just give it a looksee...

Harold and Kumar go to WhiteCastle is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while . Although the reference to pot and the munchies is a little heavy , the writers managed to make fun of so many stereotypes and bigotry that it kept me laughing after 2 viewings .

ChinaTown starring a young Jack Nicholson and directed by Roman Polanski was a disturbing semi true story about the water control conspiracy in southern CXalifornia . Interesting movie , but without a happy ending , so be forewarned .

Jumanji was filmed in the NewHampshire town I grew up in if you want to see my old stomping grounds .

Really looking foreward to seeing Johnny Depp play Willie Wonka !