Expect Some Weird Things

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by DreamLandMafia, Oct 24, 2004.

1. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

If you see any weird tables or things misplaced...dont fret...work is being done on the header due to a "incompatibility" issue by a sloppy coder whos name shall not be mentioned.

2. DreamLandMafia

All well and done. :D

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

It looks abit better now because you have contrast. Like some text are BOLD. :) Looks nice soo far.

However, We gotta change the achromatic.

I have a few more suggestion. Right now not important.

Soo many white line. It's very sharp. Need to turn it down abit!

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by tablet]

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

It will all look great in the end everyone, dont worry!!

---pineapple

5. DreamLandMafia

I was the highest status iv ever been on somebody else board for about 15 minutes! :pbjtime:

I dont know what your talking about tablet, everythings basically the same except for the images.

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

But, the smilies are ok! :how::brkdnc::wow::p:hail::):grin::no::livid::o:@@:

:lol:

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

The white line for the table is very sharp. Not a good idea.

What do you mean "I was the highest"???? where?

8. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

ZSan is frantically working,. It will look like your site in the end. Give him time...... ;)

9. DreamLandMafia

I was an admin, which is the highest status I ever had on somebody elses board for about 15 minutes. :pbjtime:

The brightness for the borders are the same as on IDevelopment, i dont know wtf your seeing tho.

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by DreamLandMafia]

10. DreamLandMafia

It could never look exactly like it, since iv done some mods under the hood.:D:)

[Edited on 25-10-2004 by DreamLandMafia]

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I believe it can be done. .... Don't under estimate the power of the human mind. :ch:

:lol: If you're planning to use the banner that Smith designed, pass it to me and let me do some touch up.

Actually, smith have the original... smith, hand it over before i call the cop on you.

12. DreamLandMafia

Z said he was gonna have a randomizer for the banners.

13. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Not sure if it will work. Different people use different theme and if you use alot of banner, it has to fit in with all other themes otherwise it look very frog.

About the brightness of the line, I know it's the same on the test board. Difference is I didn't complain there, I complain here because this is not a test board. :lol:

14. DreamLandMafia

They only have to match with the header, which is the same for all themes.