ID Lounge Election Predictions

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by junior_smith, Oct 27, 2004.

1. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

This is NOT who you WANT to win, but WHO you THINK will win.

also i did not put nader or badverniaksi on my ballot because, quite frankly whats the point, wasted typing, althought by typing this i could have already typed there names into the machine. but you know what i mean, what im trying to say is in the election they dont have a very high chance of winning

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Its Badnarik...and if kids could vote, itd be Kerry all the way. But since its not, Bush has put the whole "Iraq War Is Good" "Iraq Had WMDS" into the heads of the citizens of this here country, and alot of people believed him, and thinks that hes doing a good thing going over there. So I WANT, and HOPE Kerry will win, but I just dont see that happening.

3. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

just like the polls its 50 50 so far, we might just have to wait for nov 2nd to decide

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

Kerry will win with slightly over the necessary 270 electoral votes.

My reasoning: Momentum pure and simple. I have been following the electoral college polls and Kerry has been gaining ground every day for the past two weeks.

And just because I have to say it - I would like Badnarik to win.

EDIT: Well I guess I was completely wrong.:o

[Edited on 11-4-2004 by Bleys]

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hopefully, the musical influences (Eminems new song) will get the younger generations to vote Kerry and he does win. You gotta admit it, music influences alot of people, not me, but alot of people.

6. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

This thread should be closed as we know that Bush has won.