History Do You Guys Like This Forum?

Discussion in 'History' started by JcMinJapan, Oct 26, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I seem to be the only one really posting in here. Am I just doing such a wonderful job that there is nothing to add? Are you guys interested in this forum? If you are, I will keep doing it, but if no one is interested, we may want to think twice. Curiosity has killed this cat... :lol:

If you guys are happy reading the stuff I add and find it a worthy cause, I will keep it going.

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I have to admit i only check this forum when i know of a specific event. I know some people at ATS are refering to it though, so i wouldnt get rid of it at this time anyways.

---pineapple

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Lately I've been thinking "Man... what a hard poster he is!"

Once in a while I do glimp in here and by the look of what's in here I assumes that it takes a lot of searching to put it together.

The question is: Do we really care about history?

(and about others not posting, I think you post it everyday and it becomes a routine. Which also give the member an impressions that "what the heck, we got one that does a great job. Might as well let him do it for the rest of his life at iD.")

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I do not mind doing it at all. It is actually fun to see all the events that happen. I actually only post the good events that happen, but I have learned alot. I do not think that there has been a day yet that I have not seen a nuclear test that was NOT done by the US or Soviets yet. So far, every day this year there has been a test in History. Also, I find tons of very interesting things that I see happen all the time. I never paid attention to it until I started this. Have you looked at the events? Actually after about 1930, most everything is war related, sports, or TV. Interesting. Look at the Birthdays.... before 1930 you see explorers, composers, thinkers, and many people that contributed to the world. After 1950, most everyone are sports stars and actors. hmmm makes ya think. ;)

Did you know that in the 1600 the Jews were banned from doing business and many other things? Actually, there are a few times in History of that. Quite interesting findings. But, I do not post them as I think we need to remember the good things that developed the world. Although ATS would have a ball if they made a conspiracy daily history and tracked it. Many things seem to be repeating alot. ;)
    Sooo, for me personally, I do not mind posting as I am learning tons! ;)

I am glad that some people are actually using the history, so, I will keep up the task. If there is anything that you want me to add to it, then I will have no problems. Just want to make sure you guys are happy and learning. :D