ID Lounge Debate 2 Commentary Thread

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by Icewolf, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Well done angel on a well formed argument whether it takes on in the public eye is another matter. GoodLuck Tablet in your post!

2. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Another win by default, why o why do our opposition keep editing their posts?

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

??Seriously what's going on here? I was just trying to check the debate thread then suddenly I saw this UNKNOWN figure run by!! :0
    http://www.ignorancedenied.com/member.php?action=viewpro&member=sasquatchHairy creature!![/url]

Maybe our opposition got ataccked and accidently hit the edit button? :0

Yes, check the forum it first post in "I feel like I wanna..."

It wanna? Sound like Michael Jackson in one of his song... he feel like he wanna...

Incase you're wondering why my avatar moves... I i'm on alert cause this creature is out here in the forum! Be on guard!! I have my camera ready.

[Edited on 4-15-2005 by tablet]

4. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Sadly it seems we have another forfeit. Round three will indeed be Teams 2 and 3. Please continue this debate to its conclusion however. This is a new system and it will take some time to get used to, be sure to read the rules fully before each round.

Z

5. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

Are you serious......:bash::cryb::bash::cryb::bash::cryb::ban:
    LOL oh well

[Edited on 4-15-2005 by _Angel_1991]

6. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

You know, I think the other team has forfeited. It is late in the summarizer I think :lol::D:D:p
    looks like it is a tie (Please?). :lol:

7. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

lol, you lost first, we're kinda having trouble with communication anyways.
    I'm not sure myself how our team is going to end up.

8. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

It is time to move on, our team is currently looking for a new member to fill in a slight gap we seem to have but in the meantime any member who wishes to summarise for our team woud be appreciated.

- Ice -

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.