Lit & The Arts Dan Brown - Deception Point - May contain spoilers!

Discussion in 'Literature & The Arts' started by Zsandmann, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

OK I just finished Deception Point, I am reading Dan Brown in order as I like to do. It really let's you see the author evolve. I really like DP, maybe more so than DF since it has some geology in it probably. Anyways, there were some technical gliches but the story was very good.

GPR - Ground Penetrating Radar does not have the resolution to see a coat, body yes, coat no, and it takes more than a one second shot to resolve an image. They would have had to shoot several tens of shots to resolve the extraction pit.

Anyone else read this, it seems to be overlooked by most that read Brown.

2. SubVolitional

SubVolitional Member

Thought the book was good; liked the warning of "human historical events" bebeing manipulated by biug business and government; geological instrumentation and accuracy of portrayel completely by passed me - good to know:cool2:

3. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

I read all his books I think he is quite good, but the technological part of it I really did not understood well, and it did not bother me, just the plot on the book was in my interest all the time.

I can not wait for the next book.

Right now I am with Clive Cussler, books he is also quite good, and almost like Dan.