Puzzles & Games Cool Website - Make and Govern Your Own Nation

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by invader_chris, Mar 24, 2005.

1. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Cool! I am gonna give it a shot and see how I do. I guess it gives you a chance to create your own style govt, the way you would want to rule, test theories on how a govt should work or what it would be like to have power or able to establish peace and so forth. Great training tool. I would recommend it.

Invader is there stat board for it? If so, maybe other members that sign up and do this, maybe we can post our stats on how our nation is doing and maybe seek help from each other or what have you.

3. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

I could make a ragion where all nations from ID are located. Actually, I will, and I'll post the link and passowrd back here when its done.

4. mscbkc070904

I say go for it, but remember one thing, you may have someone try to invade another country too, if thats possible, for their own gain.

5. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

6. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

I also think it would be a good idea to declare the names of our nations here in this thread. Mine is Mekrobia.

7. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Ah but we need the password to join your region

8. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

I'll get rid of the password, but it was put in place for security.

9. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

no leave the password, i've joined you now

10. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I am the emperor for the region of Marchocia

11. invader_chris

invader_chris Member

I put the password to make sure that nations in our region are actually from ID, and also because there are some regions that completely relocate to another region for the purpose of controling the seat of UN delegate.

12. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

MY NATION:
    Holy Republic of Losttora
    MUHAHAHAHA

13. mscbkc070904

My nation is

The Armed Republic of Micanovia

Civil Rights: Some
    Economy: Very Strong
    Political: Very Strong

The Armed Republic of Micanovia is a tiny, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 5 million have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

The medium-sized government devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12%. A robust private sector is led by the Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining industries.

Crime is moderate. Micanovia's national animal is the vampire bat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the mican.

14. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

I did this a LONG time ago...ATS even had a region. I DONT for the life of me remember my countries name. Ill have to look around a bit.

It was purged from the database...so I made a new one. Tjhe Dictatorship of Snopeland

[Edited on 25-3-2005 by DreamLandMafia]

15. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

My nations name is Yugoslavicya. Also could you change the password? This may sound stupid but I don't really know the Captains initials.

[Edited on 29-3-2005 by Waxy cheesecake]

16. mscbkc070904

Waxy its the first initial of them ssjz, Smirkley, Seth, JcMin, Zsandmann, but so please join our humble region!

17. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

Oh. Boy do I feel stupid now.:D:cool:

18. Gravare

Gravare Premium Member

19. DucKid

DucKid Premium Member

My Nation

If you ever want to telegram me, go ahead. I'm open to all public.

20. DucKid

DucKid Premium Member

My nation: The Free Land of the United Animals

Civil Rights: Very Good
    Economy: Weak
    Political Freedoms: Good

The United Animals is a UN Member

The Free Land of The United Animals is a very large, safe nation, renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate population of 192 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Social Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising fourteen-year-old boys selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.

Otherwise healthy people are being sent to internment camps just because they have VODAIS, government-run brothels can be found on every street corner, children have only the most basic of education, and most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The United Animals's national animal is the ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the zen.

[Edited on 6-30-2005 by DucKid]