ID Lounge Confession

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by helenheaven, Jan 3, 2005.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Becky was on her deathbed, with her husband Jake at her side. He held her cold hand and tears silently streamed down his face. Her pale lips moved.
    "Jake," she said.

"Hush," he quickly interrupted, "don't talk." But she insisted.

"Jake," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I must confess."

"There is nothing to confess," said the weeping Jake. "It's all right. Everything's all right."

"No, no. I must die in peace. I must confess, Jake, that I have been unfaithful to you."

Jake stroked her hand. "Now, Becky, don't be concerned. I know all about it", he sobbed. "Why else would I poison you?"

2. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

the true act of passion is not revenge but forgiveness

3. mrwupy

mrwupy New Member

The farmers wife lay dying and the farmer and his five sons had gathered by her side. Four handsome, athletic stiking young men and one son that looked like an inbred idiot.

The farmer leaned in close and whispered, "Since you'll be passing on dear, i want you to know its ok to tell me the truth. That idiot boy ain't mine, is he?"

"Actually, he's the only one that is your's." She replied.

4. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

An 87-year old man, on his death bed and in pain, smells the aroma of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies coming from outside his bedroom. He thinks to himself, "my dear wife must be making my favorite cookies as a sentiment to our final hours together."
    So he musters up what little strength he has remaining in his feeble body and drags himself out of bed. Fighting off the pain and weakness, he stumbles into the hallway, down the stairs, and to the kitchen door. There, on the table, he sees a huge plate of chocolate chip cookies, the steam rising from the plate, the chocolate chips still soft and gooey. He thinks, "God bless my devoted wife for giving me such pleasure in my final hours on this earth", and he then falls to the floor and crawls towards the cookies.
    He gets to the table and, with the last ounce of strength he has left, reaches up with his hand to take a cookie. Just then, he feels the stinging Whack! of a metal spatula against his knuckles.
    He looks up to see his wife standing over him, saying "Don't you dare touch those cookies, they're for the funeral guests!"

5. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

A blonde goes into work one morning crying her eyes out. Her boss, concerned about all his employees' well being, asked sympathetically, "What's the matter?" To which the blonde replies....."

Early this morning I got a phone call saying that my mother had passed away." The boss, feeling
    very sorry at this point, explains to the young girl. "Why don't you go home for the day.....we aren't terribly busy. Just take the day off to relax and rest."

The blonde very calmly states......"No, I'd be better off here. I need to keep my mind off it and I have the best chance of doing that here."

The boss agrees and allows the blonde to work as usual...."if you need anything, just let me know."

Well, a few hours pass and the boss decides to check on the blonde. He looks out over his office and sees the blonde hysterically crying!! He rushes out to her, asking, "What's so bad now........are you gonna be ok??"

"No......" exclaims the blonde. "I just got a call from my sister. She told me that HER mom died too!!"

6. The true act of passion I agree is forgiveness and compassion for the people that you love with all your heart even if they are not close to you.

Forgiveness is the deepest act between two lovers and soulmates