Technology Computer text size changing

Discussion in 'Technology' started by pineappleupsidedown, Dec 1, 2004.

1. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

My computer is acting werid on me. It keeps changing the text size. I normally have it set to medium, but today i have noticed it being either extra big or extra small, and when i check the size in the view menu, sure enough it keeps changing on me. Any Idea whats causing it?

---pineapple

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Yeah, it seems that the text size is changing..... :lol:
    the computer is changing it.... :lol:

If you need any more computer help, please do not hesitate to contact me.:yes:

3. pineappleupsidedown

lol

my question is "WHY is the comp changing it, and how do i stop it?"

---pineapple

4. JcMinJapan

Why... probably because you have not been nice to it! It is rebelling! Just give it some kind words... Turn it off to rest for a bit. Show some respect and compassion. And... Do not forget to say I AM SORRY.

If that does not work, threaten to format it and it will jump in line quickly!

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

I know I have a mouse with a center scroll button and somtimes if I hit alt or crtl or something and spin the wheel it changes the text size. I have no idea how I do it, it just happens

6. pineappleupsidedown

WTF?? It did that, and it also sent me to the ATS 1,000,000 post thread.

Weird...

thanks Z

---pineapple

7. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Yea I gave good advice :bisou:
    Ignorance denial starts at the top and flows down!

That will be $20
    just kidding

no seriously $20

8. tablet

tablet Premium Member

pine::WTF?? It did that, and it also sent me to the ATS 1,000,000 post thread.
    It's the vaccine. :bash: You accidently gave your computer vaccine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FORMAT IT QUICK!!!

9. pineappleupsidedown

Its my wireless mouse...keeps doing stuff i dont tell it to do.

---pineapple

10. JcMinJapan

If your mouse is doing it, make sure that you have the correct driver for the mouse installed. Sometime if you have the wrong driver installed then the mouse cn do some funky things. Sometimes the Windows does not pick up the correct driver. Rare that this happens, but I have seen it happen on occasions. Ensure to install the driver that came with the mouse. Also ensure that it is for your OS as well. If not, just go to the mouse manufacturers site and download the correct one.

11. pineappleupsidedown

my bf(who knows sooo much more than me when it comes to computers) told me that it is just loose electrial signals hitting the reciever. It doesnt do it too much, maybe something weird once every 4 hrs of use.

---pineapple

12. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

um, me too

just logged back in and the font is sooooo tiny

13. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

Just try to go into your options, where ever it could be, and then change them, weather it is your aol , or just your regular OS fonts. C:/Control Panel/fonts