Puzzles & Games Cipher puzzle (hard ranking) - Solved

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by ilovepizza, Sep 1, 2004.

1. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

itklqnc7iljmppwlijg7m5smhcohmbgze1oafobpafopmfwblgfxelk7ixkbmkfmx

Good luck with this one!!! I know this one is hard but we all need to stay sharp incase -5- ever trys to steal the rings again or any other situation where our cipher skills will need to be sharp.

3days untill next hint

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by ilovepizza]

[Edited on 10-17-2004 by pineappleupsidedown]

[Edited on 1-12-04 by Zsandmann]

2. ilovepizza

No one is having any luck with this one I assume. Keep on trying and you will solve it.

3. ilovepizza

Someone must be able to solve this one. No it is not smoke screens. I am not going to give any clues. Good luck people on solving it.

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

How does one go about sovling this kind of puzzle? GUESS?

5. ilovepizza

You have to know the different types of encryption methods. Find out which encryption methods you need to decrypt.

[Edited on 9-9-2004 by ilovepizza]

6. ilovepizza

How many more clues do I need to give for people to solve this?? We need to be ready for everything. I am going to give one more hint and that is all.

The next hint will be in 3 days.

7. ilovepizza

Does everyone give up on this one? If you give up I will tell you how to solve it.

8. ilovepizza

I do not want to give people the answer, but I know this is really hard to solve. Could the stumped people tell me if they would prefer another clue or the answer. Thanks

9. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I am officially stumped. Been coming in and looking at it almost daily. Got nothing. Anyone else?

10. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I've never done this before. This is my first time seeing encryption and are ask to decrypt it. Are there resource on the net that can help or guide me on decryption?

Do you do it by hand with notepad or... you need software to help you?

11. Cinderloft

tablet: Do a google search for decryption techniques. You should get a few pages that have excellent resources. Well, I dont know how excellent, as I have yet to find one that has helped me unless I did find the right one and messed it up.

12. ilovepizza

Here is a big hint. I used 3 different encryption methods. Hope that helps.

13. Cinderloft

Only if we knew what the first one was. ;) Dont tell us though, cause it is a big hint and helps. Let this go a day or so longer before anymore hints or an answer.

14. ilovepizza

No way am I giving any more hints. When I said hard I meant hard. If I wanted you to solve it within a month I would have made it a lot easier. I have no idea how long it will take for you to solve it but I am done with clues.

15. Cinderloft

Just as long as it isnt a bunch of random keystrokes, I will keep trying. hehe.

16. ilovepizza

It is not a bunch of random key strokes lol It actually does come out to something in english.

17. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

IN ENGLISH! thats not fair! I only speak american!

---pineapple

P.S. dont worry, it was a joke.

18. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Pizza, the final cipher is Caesar?

one more thing, did you use a software to generate those encryption? I assume that you do... tell me if I'm wrong.

[Edited on 21-9-2004 by tablet]

19. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

did anybody find a good site which explained about encryption coz I have no clue at all what this is all about.

P.S was anybody here when the hunt was runnin coz a wanted info about it,

thx alot all

20. ilovepizza

tablet I used a website that had a bunch of different encryption methods you cold do.