Chit Chat Christmas Shopping

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by helenheaven, Dec 18, 2004.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

At this joyous time of year when we celebrate the birth of Santa, how organised are you ?

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

I never understoof why its Santas birthday and he gives US presents...

Iv only bought 1 gift so far tho...

3. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

ACTUALLY! It isn't santa's b-day or christ's b-day or anything else its.... ( drum roll)

SATURNALIA!!!

see my post on it its perty intresting. ;)

But to answer your question Everyone who knows me knows I don't buy christmas gifts for anyone. BUT if someone wants to be so nice to give me something thats fine. They don't get anything back though :lol: So i choose one of the emptys becasue I havent done anything.!

4. marg6043

marg6043 Premium Member

Is not santas or christ b-day but "business making money" day that is what's all about money making time.:$$::$$::$$::$$:

And we all fall for it, hard to resist speding.

Watch out for christmas blues syndrom.:cool2:

5. AD5673

AD5673 Member

ahh dude wtf come on!! BIRTH OF SANTA!? WTF!! NO ITS NOT! its the birth of Jesus Christ...NOT SANTA!!:mad::lol:

6. DreamLandMafia

Bah..its the Birth of Santa...not no false god.

Christmas was stolen from Yule and a bunch of god crap was thrown into it.

BTW...im going later today to get a gift for my girlfriend. :)

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Get her a voodoo doll or a talisman.

8. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Personally, I have NEVER heard it being Santa's birthday. But its not Jesus's either, this date was picked because it is so close to the pagan holiday (no offense meant, pagan = not christian).

I am very procrastinating on my presents for people, fortunatly my friends and family both like doing secret santa so there arent too many gifts to buy.

9. DreamLandMafia

Hehe...its just us joking around. But Santa's birthday is more plausible than Jesus's. Since Santa is actually INVOLVED in it.

Yup, Christmas is just a jacked up Yule (pagan holiday you speak of).

10. I always wait untill the last minute. I have done that my entire life. Who's ever B-day you celebrate everyone makes money. OK just some of us. AHHHHAAAHHAAAA:pbjtime:

11. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

I did nearly all of my shopping online or before Thanksgiving. I'm not one for the crowded malls.