ID Lounge Christmas Present For All!!!!

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by JcMinJapan, Dec 22, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Have you all been good this year? Will Santa stop by the forum and give everyone a special treat? I SAY YES!!!!!! YES INDEEDY!!!!! Santa has given me a hint as to what it is...! hmm... how much should I tell you? How much do you know? Can you wait? hmmmm..... :yes::no::lol::roll:

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

ARGH!!! He does it again! Kill the mad man for making us wait in the suspense!!

Sadly I don't think I'm geting any thing for christmas:(
    But I'm geting it later I just won't have anything on CHristmas day. Unless santa decides to be real nice and actually come to me this year.

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

He must be punished - I'm thinking a lump of coal.:p

mizar - that makes me so sad, everyone deserves something on Christmas.

In lieu of a physical present can I give you my wishes for a bright and prosperous coming year. As well as a personal observation that you are a truly unique and special individual who always has a profound impact on the lives around you - I know you have had one on mine(you probably don't even know why).

Merry Christmas to you my friend,
    B.

4. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

BUT its worth it if you ask me. I'm buying a piano and I simply don't have enough money right now at christmas so we have decided to get one a little after christmas when I have more saved. ;) It will be all good in the end.

5. AD5673

AD5673 Member

lol, santa aint bad...but Chirtmas is about the birth of Christ!! lol, not santa!! hehe

6. /Future Corpse/

/Future Corpse/ Premium Member

I had christmas with my girlfriend two weeks ago. It is just too difficult to find the time to relax and enjoy it when we have to bother with our families.

I got tanker boots! Yay!

7. JcMinJapan

Well, this Christmas present will be a thank you to all the members. It will mark a new direction in our lives and hopefully give others a focus and new understanding going into the new year. Maybe even help some make their New Years Resolution come true! Wow, The season of giving and we have thought about the best thing to give to you all. Hmmm.... Can I give you any more hints?/??? :shk::shk:

8. I know it will be cool. This site rocks.:sing::cheers::lol:

9. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Nightmares, you know what it is? tell me I want to know!! :ch:

I know it will be cool. This site rocks
    This is just the beginning! I've seen far into the future cause I"m a robot from it! :up:

[Edited on 12-23-2004 by tablet]

10. AD5673

AD5673 Member

come on dude, tell
    free passes to nerver land? lol be careful little kids..:lol:

[Edited on 12-23-2004 by AD5673]

11. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Ok. I think I know what's ahead. Don't hate me for saying this but they're planning to give us voodoo doll and talisman for present!!!!!

12. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

DONT LISTEN TO THE POST ABOVE! IT IS A LIE! NOTHING TO SEE THERE.

Tablet.....

---pineapple

13. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

No...No...No...theyre giving us CASH!!! LOTSA CASH!!!

And pixy stix!!

14. tablet

tablet Premium Member

How I come to the conclusion that it's a voodoo doll and talisman.

Bleys - He must be punished - I'm thinking a lump of coal. :p
    What does that mean? You can't fool me. The only way to punish someone is through voodoo doll and it makes sense cause we don't see each we connect to the net therefore you can't physically harm anyone a voodoo will!. And that quote contains hidden msg! Because....

Future Corpse - It is just too difficult to find the time to relax and enjoy
    The staff at ID are always into vaccines experiment and voodoo! They're even control FC's mood through voodoo!!

Bleys - that makes me so sad, everyone deserves something on Christmas.
    Talisman!! I know because the method that was used to encrypted that is highly sophisticated. I managed to convert it into atom and guess what I found? Talism was the word hidden in there.

Can I give you any more hints?/??? :shk: :shk:
    Why is he shaking his head? cause the present is... scare you and he afraid to say that it's voodoo.

I say we let everyone know about this horrible truth about vaccines and crazy experiment before it's too late. We gotta do something!

NEED PROVE! Here!

DONT LISTEN TO THE POST ABOVE! IT IS A LIE! NOTHING TO SEE THERE.

Tablet.....

---pineapple

I hit the truth right on. She screamed pretending that it's not! This is common reaction when we hit the truth that was meant to be secret.

[Edited on 12-23-2004 by tablet]

15. AD5673

AD5673 Member

as long as i get the cash..i dont really care about the pixy sticks :)

16. JcMinJapan

dont care about the pixy sticks huh? Well, too bad, because each will filled with pixy gold... but, then again, I will just throw you the coins.. you will be happy... ;)

[Edited on 24-12-2004 by JcMinJapan]

17. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I hope we get a Chrismukkah present also. A Christmas present is good, but Chrismukkah is just a better holiday. Maybe we are all going to get a yamaclause. I guess we will all have to wait to see what the present is, but untill then I will keep wishing it is a yamaclause.:bisou::bisou:

18. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

:clwndnc:

A talisman...hmmm....what's the perfect talisman?

I know - A Red Rider, carbine-action, two hundred shot air rifle with a compass in the stock.

B.:yes:

19. JcMinJapan

Ok, next hint... getting close to Chistmas........

No, I have posted on what we wanted this site to be.... http://www.ignorancedenied.com/viewthread.php?tid=1521

Ok, now.... this will help explain your christmas present. This will get you motivated to learn, to ask questions, and to become excited about research. One of my new years resolution is to advance my knowledge of Physics and Astronomy as well as the world itself. If anyone else has a similar resolution, then this Christmas will start you on your resolution very well and ENSURE that it will be a success!!!!!!

Any ideas?

[Edited on 25-12-2004 by JcMinJapan]

20. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Oh damn, this is gonna be one of those presents im gonna try and return. :(

:p