ID Lounge Cellphone And Behavior Poll

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by tablet, Jan 24, 2005.

1. tablet

tablet Premium Member

The Question IS: Do you think that people with Cellphone tend to behave good (like calm, easy going or anything that you consider normal) or Bad (aggressive, screaming, yelling or anything that is beyond normal)?

Just pick one that fits your experience. For example, I know alot of people that don't have cellphone but their behavior are very aggressive, so I would vote <Bad behavior-Cell>. However, if I know alot of people with Cell but are in good behavior AND only a few with bad behavior so my vote would be <Cell+Good behavior> Basically, you vote one that is dominate in your experience and this includes everyone you know or live with. Including the young little one.

*if you vote others, it means you don't know or not aware of it. OR you don't know much people. IF all your experience put together and there's not much difference, then vote "No differences"

2. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

I voted No differences, cause its sort of in between from my experiences, some are bad, some are really ridiculous, some are great, some are pretty good. Mannerisms on cell phones, especially in public should be held to a minimum. Like if you are angry take it somewhere, so you dont show your butt when on it. If its private make it private but dont tell everyone around you what your saying.

3. kiwirobin

kiwirobin Premium Member

I agree, no difference.
    I have experience "bad" behaviour in combination with cells but to put a link to this I'm uncertain.
    The outing of frustrations, aggressions, angsieties, fears, jealosies etc. can take many forms. If a cell phone happens to be in the area then sad for the phone.
    I have a friend the has been the perpertrator of much mobile abuse, out windows, against walls etc. but I see him as the cause and the phone as the affect.
    Me I have a history of alarm clock abuse.
    I'd like to blame it on the alarm but.......:ch: