Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Captain 3: Messenger of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JcMinJapan, Aug 27, 2004.

1. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Hey all... I am so glad to be a part of this. I tried my best to help out with the Hunt and I am hoping to put even more effort into ensuring that we make this according to yours and our expectations. Expect the best from us! We will NOT disappoint! There are already some great things planned!

We will take a few days or so to ensure that this new board is sound and not jsut thrown up in the heat of the excitement. We will surely cause alot more excitement when it is properly together. This is sure exciting! I am just happy to be a small part of all this excitement.

2. JCM we are all very proud of you and all the work that you put into the hunt. I can easily say that many of us would have been blindly wandering through the hunt if it wasnt for your efforts to collect and organize all the clues on your site. You have done a tremendous job and we all look forward to seeing this site take its rightful place among ATS in the next few months. Keep up the great work!

3. ZeddicusZulZorander

ZeddicusZulZorander New Member

JC - I think you did a fantastic job.
    The Ring was well deserved and I'm sure you wear it well.

I look forward to what's to come.

4. Kellter

Kellter Member

Vwey well done JC. Not only are you very intelligent, your a great leader as well. Look foreward to what you guys do with the site. I know it will be Grand.

5. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey JC!

Great Job with solving what most of us couldnt, and Im sure you will be a great leader for this site, along with the rest of the Captains.

6. JcMinJapan

Thanks all... It was great being on the Hunt with everyone.. some truly wonderful memories and crazy times. :)

Now, we are looking forward to many more crazy times ahead. Just less mind numbing I hope... ha ha

7. Mirthful Me

Mirthful Me New Member

Which way to the lodgeroom?

We always knew you would go far JCM, congratulations on your new assignment.

p.s. Can we still go out and blow up a toilet or two, just for old times sake?

8. JcMinJapan

First training to reptilian Overlordship..... BWA HA HA HA

9. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Ditto on MM's praise.

But,
    What, no plans to include in a few maidens in the festivities????
    Of course, totally unrelated to the toilet incidents
    :cool:

10. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Must have the maidens. It isnt festive without them. I can act as a wingman for whoever needs one, as my GF would probably not want me on point. lol. As for blowing up toilets, I only did that when it was taco night. Boy, I blew them up good. ;)