Can't get my u2u's Help

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by switchblade, Jan 19, 2005.

1. switchblade

switchblade Member

Any suggestions.............Click to go to my messages and it just ain't doin it. Have tried rejiggling secrurity settings, and all the obvious ideas. Do aslo have to admit to having a computer that kind of does what it wants. The chaos inside it seems to have formed itself into a member of the family with it's own unique and sometimes grumpy personality. Damd you wicked machine let me get my mail!!!!

2. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Make sure your browser does not have a pop-up blocker.

Other ways to access your mail you might try:
    [*]Click Control Panel/Options. Near the bottom it lists your last 15 messages. Try clicking on them from there.
    [*]U2U another person. At the bottom of my post there will be a little ":u2u:" button. See if that works.
    [*]I dont know if you have already got a new one or not, but i will send you a test u2u to see if the message "you have 1 new u2u" works for you or not

Good luck

---Pineapple

3. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I experienced this problem before. I messed with windows xp services and registry/IE setting because I was trying to secure my system from popup, unwanted java code being executed. I don't know how I managed to do it but I did and it was very secure to the point that I couldn't access my u2u. I didn't install any 3rd party plugin, or software.

I wish I have a solution for you but I didn't record what I did during that time... what I did to fix the problem was formatting my computer.

Now I don't fiddle with registry/IE setting. Just get yourself ZoneAlarm and if you're on XP update to SP2.

4. switchblade

switchblade Member

It's working

Thank you all I have got it working now:duh: