Introduction Big Smile

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ZeddicusZulZorander, Aug 27, 2004.

1. ZeddicusZulZorander

ZeddicusZulZorander New Member

I loved watching the progression and the announcements of this great Hunt. Make no mistake, I was completely in the dark except for some of the basics at the start of things. Like many Mods from ATS, I watched clues and personalities unfold from the outside and it was fun to watch.

As a staff member, I could not compete but still enjoyed it all happening. As many have stated, the teamwork was amazing! ;)

I know you Captains have much to ponder and work on, but I did want to offer the only thing I can as a personal congrats to you all. As you know, I have done many an avatar (ok, probably over a hundred now...lol) on ATS and have done various graphics. I get so many requests that I can't even do them all.

Anyway, I offer my skills to the Captains. Simply u2u me and your Wizard of the First Order will answer the call. You all have Priority One status. :)

Take care
    Zedd

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Hey Zedd!!

Welcome to IgnoranceDenied where you are among your own kinda!!

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Great to have you on-board. I am sure you will spend alot of time here. We will be the next logical step in human evolution! ;)

Great you are here and looking for your great insights.

I would love to take ya up on your offer. I am the Messenger of Knowledge, so my ATS Avatar although wonderful, does not live up to the idea I want to portray here. :D

Great to have ya around

4. ZeddicusZulZorander

ZeddicusZulZorander New Member

You have mail JC.
    ;)

5. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Thanks for the offer Zx3, You can see Ikinda have a avatar going for truth but I know you can come up with something better, if you have time, Id really apprieciate it.

Z Out

6. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

Hey ZeddicusZulZorander, welcome to ignorancedenied. I know you are really busy, but I am wondering if you ever made my avatar. If you didnt that is cool, I just thought if you did I will use it.

7. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Oh yeah...sorry about your avatar on ATS...i needed to test something...heh :D:D and HEY...you were banned...doubt it would matter.

I seriously doubt this makes any sense to you...so just forget about it.

8. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

My new Avatar

Thanks ZeddicusZulZorander. The avatar looks sooo cool! I will proudly wear it...... We are the Defenders of Truth!

WAAA HOOOOO :D

9. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

DreamLandMafia what are you talking about?

I still am banned just to let you know. You said were banned so I was just correcting you.