Dismiss Notice
Attention: All Treasure Hunters.
Our Website Has Changed.

CLICK HERE for the Forrest Fenn Thrill Of the Chase Discussion Group.

Introduction Behind this door, Captain #2

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Seth Bullock, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Premium Member

Greetings and salutations...

I am Seth Bullock... named after the character on HBO's Deadwood... and the real man that lived through those wild days in South Dakota in the late 1800s.

I came to ATS as many do, drawn by the conspiracy content, but found my home in the political forums until one day when I decided to see what this "rings thingy" was.

I was hooked from the start, and eventually it paid off at MacroNYC (by the way, nice pics SO).

Now almost fuor monts later.. here I am with an Admin title and, I feel, a great opportunity to bring something unique to the ATS family.

I want to thank everyone that supported us during the last phase. And give a huge thumbs up to the fine folks that put this together, SO, Springer, JB1, Kano and any others we don't know yet.

I also want to take the time to thank and congratulate a fine group of guys, Smirlkley, JCMinJapan and Zsandmann, gentlemen all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this.

And a special thanks to helenheaven, a queen to four Captains!;)

Now there is much work to be done. Keep posting those topic ideas and watch for some exciting things here soon.

In the immortal words of Vasquez in "Aliens" LET"S ROCK!!

2. I just wanted to offer my congratulations Seth you guys have done a superb job. I cant wait to see how everything develops, and I know that this site will become a true focal point among the ATS family.

3. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Premium Member

Seth Bullock - you are looking better and better all the time. Although I must say star and crescent's booty shot definitely is pretty sexy as well.

When is the kick-off party?

4. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

Since I paid almost no attention to the ring thingy, I am glad you had the vision to put ID in your siggy.
    I'd still be out of the loop if it weren't for you.