ATS/BTS down ?

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by Nans DESMICHELS, Oct 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nans DESMICHELS

Nans DESMICHELS New Member

Do you know what's up with ATS ? It's down ? Hack ?

2. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

its working fine for me

3. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Perfecto...

What exactly were you banned for as well??

4. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

you got banned nans? that it an outrage, you were a great member of ATS. I hope they let you back in

5. Nans DESMICHELS

Hi,

You didn't read my message in RATS forum ? I'm in a pretty #@!&% since the FBI seized the IMC servers in UK last week. That's me who asked to William to ban me from ATS. After the seized of the servers, some people in france and swiss accused me to be responsible of the seized of the servers, because I know the webmaster of the site where the first pics (photos of cops infiltrated in the crowd at the Genève g-8) was posted. These pics permitted to identify the cops in a Nantes altermondialist festival. But i've discovered some others informations...

Here it is :

In fact, Antoine CHAMPAGNE, the webmaster of http://www.kitetoa.com (don't forget the www, because you won't able to view the site instead) is a friend of the webmaster of http://www.quellesconnes.com, the site where was posted the pics of the cops. They also are in the Indymedia-swiss leading team, so they are in the center of the FBI/IMC european crisis.

I suspect that some people at the NSA have send the FBI to seize the IMC server in UK for taking a revenge on Champagne.

I also suspect something else about the NSA worldwide activities, but I can't tell you more about it before clarifying a few things.

[Edite le 11-10-2004 par Nans DESMICHELS]

6. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Nans, you mean hacking was going on?

7. Nans DESMICHELS

"Kitetoa" present himself as a "security enthousiast", but yes, it was hacking.

8. tablet

tablet Premium Member

wow. I'm not at ATS that much. Sad to know.

That person is highly trusted by the board member?

Kitetoa is the bad guy?

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by tablet]

9. Nans DESMICHELS

I don't know if Kitetoa is a bad guy. If you are not so much ATS, maybe you have missed an episode :

On the Nantes server, there was an article with some photos of swiss cops investigating undercover in the swiss alter-middle.

Here is a bbc article about this affair :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3732718.stm

10. DontTreadOnMe

DontTreadOnMe Member

NANS, if you asked William to ban you at ATS, was this with the security of ATS in mind??
    If so, why post here as it is affilated with ATS?:wow:

11. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

edited the last post by Nans

sorry not appropriate for ID please u2u me. a mod or a captain for clarification

cheers

Helen

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by helenheaven]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.