Puzzles & Games Anyone Playing World of Warcraft?

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by sardion2000, Dec 2, 2004.

1. sardion2000

sardion2000 Member

Hello all just wondering if the are any World of Warcraft players on here? I'm playing an Undead Warlock on Bloodhoof. Ive been playing since open beta and I am hooked!

2. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

i am not playing it, even tho it would be best with DSL or CABLE. I love those types of games, my fav's include, Tiberiean sun, Diablo, Home world...

3. sardion2000

sardion2000 Member

black hawk, Blizzard did an incredible job with the latenacy issues, as I have a couple of friends who play on 56k modems, and they say they lag very rarely and there is only a short deley in commands. The game is very Diablo-esqe in that it is very easy to learn but difficult to master. The only down sides are that it is Online Only MMOG that requires you to pay to play, but since its Blizzard im sure my money is gonna be well spent.

4. black hawk

black hawk Premium Member

hmm........well i am sure it is a very good game. Would i play it with 56k? Nope. No no no, Only if you are learning, go ask any highly skilled gamer, if they would play 56k, your rank is on the line, and so is your fun.....h..mm....

5. DucKid

DucKid Premium Member

I love that game! I'm playing it right now, so is my Dad. We're on a trial version, not sure if he'll pay for it though. I hope so! :D

6. Lost In Thought

Lost In Thought New Member

WoW is awesome.
    My lvl 28 undead priest steals all my time.

It's an addiction.

7. freenina

freenina Premium Member

lol... level 20-something (I forgot, I might be higher than that but I haven't played in a while) human mage, on Eldre'Thalas. Discover magazine had an article that mentioned WoW as a game that makes you smarter as you play it. ;)

Funny thing is, though, we originally got it a while back for my mom. :bouncy:

8. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

I have started to play through my sister's account, and I have 3 different characters.
    I'm probably gonna get rid of 2 of them though and stick with my undead Warlock called Cowboyted.
    I love that game, and I'm going to play it every time I get the chance.

EDIT: Well, I don not have my Warlock any more, I've moved on to a Blood Elf Rogue, who is pwning at level 19.

9. JayJay

JayJay New Member

I've heard of it, but never played it. My friend is obsessed with it, so I might try hers one day.