Puzzles & Games Anyone know any kool games

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Icewolf, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

I've joined that government game but does anyone know if there are any better games we could lpay as a community that are a bit more interactive (and free remember, no paysites)
    Maybe we could increase team spirit by being a bit more interactive and working as a community.

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

*Cough* Runescape *Cough*

3. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

4. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

lol, (i don't want to brag but) i did introduce runescape here, but got bored and moved on, it's so much kooler to have somehting on a larger scale thats more interactive, like NationSates but with actual wars etc.

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Bored of Runescape???? Ehh? Wow, I am still having tons of fun on there. I have actually finished all but 3 quests and enjoy stopping by there at least a few times a week. BORED:??::??: ;) I actually became a member of the legends guild last night. I feel a huge sense of accomplishment and am really enjoying the game alot.

Microsoft is currently devloping Vanguard - Saga of Heroes. It looks awesome. But, it looks like you will have to buy the program in the stores and connect online to play. But, I will keep an eye out on this one as it looks really fun.

[Edited on 28-3-2005 by JcMinJapan]