Entertainment Anyone else going to watch Resident Evil: Apocalypse tomorrow

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Cinderloft, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

I have been dying to see this movie for the longest time. I shall not be the first in line, but I shall be in the first line. I never played the game at all except for a few hours at a friends house about 4 years ago. I love the movie because it deals with mega corporations that perform their own science and fail to take precautions that lead to catastrophic occurences. And the sad thing is, this happens daily in real life. They perpetuate ignorance and bad science in order to help the vain become vainer, etc. Leave it to humanity to think up new ways for us to exterminate ourselves.

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

First was crap....this one doesnt look any better.

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I actually like the first one. I ahve not really seen the previews for this one yet. I will probably check it out. Not sure of the first day though. What is suprising though.. It is actually being released in Japan at the same times as North America. Usually they release it here 3-6 months later. That is what bugs me!

4. ilovepizza

ilovepizza Premium Member

I am going to go see the movie!!!!!!!!! The previews look sweet. I loved the first one. I do like the plot, but a hot chick kicking butt is always fun to watch.

5. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Still have yet to see it, we decided to go home and visit family for the weekend. We plan to go later this week some night, or perhaps this weekend. I bought the first one on DVD last week, and was greeted to a treat inside the dvd. A cupon for up to 10.50 CAD off the admission for the second. Very nice, yet interesting as to why they would do that. The same level of interesting as I think you applied JC. Could something else be going on? Ah well, if there is, the folk at ATS will uncover it. Speculation is not for us as much as it is for them. :)

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

i saw it i also played all the ames in the seires even bought a dreamcast for the sole pourpose to play code veronica

the games plotline was so intriguing i really was hungry for more each time the movie was good both were even though they didnt follow the games they still had core elements that made it enjoyable im not too intrested in big corpirations but i am intrested in societies in Sci-Fi books and movies and the different ones on earth.

the movie had its cheezy parts but it was enjoyable to watch