Puzzles & Games An RPG game

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Games' started by Icewolf, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

If ID were to have an RPG game would you play it?

2. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

3. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Even better an ID version of D&D? Any takers?

4. mscbkc070904

mscbkc070904 Premium Member

Possibly depending on what it was...D&D maybe

5. tablet

tablet Premium Member

Wolf and I have come up with an idea for our future game here at ID. The game consists of cards and points.

The game is simple, you have two groups fighting and each group consist of x numbers of member. Your weapons and armor are cards, all weapon cards has hitpoint (armor cards does the opposite, it reduce hitpoint).

Both teams start out with a predetermined lifepoints. For example, 1500 vs. 1500 points. The first one to lose all 1500 points is out of the game! The more you play and kill your lifepoints will increase thus becomes stronger on the next round.

People are throwing cards back and forth intelligently (not just randomly pick one and throw it out for fun!) it’s a mind game… you have to predict what card the other team will use …

6. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

Yugioh ?

7. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I never watch any of those cartoon so I don't know what it's like. The problem we're having right now is "How to implement" it on a forum like this...

8. oddtodd

oddtodd Premium Member

I think everyone starting with the same deck would make strategy the key aspect . You would have to have players post thru u2u through a neutral party (Game mod) and then have the plays/results posted by the mod .

For example : Mod says : Tablet plays an attack card worth x points and Ice plays a defense card worth x points + 5 . Ice wins the round and gains life points while tablets are decreased .

Something along those lines ....

Start working on a deck !

9. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

been a while since anyone picked this up. any takers?

- Ice -

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by Icewolf]

10. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

Hmm.... This sounds like fun.
    However it would require a lot of U2Uing and etc.
    You'd have to inform every new member bout this....
    And then you'd have to make "ranks" or something so that the older members don't just crush the new ones with their more Hit points or whatever.
    And you'd also have to set up a system of how to get new cards.

11. Waxy cheesecake

Waxy cheesecake Premium Member

You'd also have to have a way of identifying different cards and if the person who says they played this card actually had that card. Maybe a serial number to go with each card?