ID Introduction A newbie introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Aubiefan05, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and thought I'd introduce myself. I came across this site from a link on the "Science Forums and Debate" boards, and was realy impressed with the quality of discussion and everything on here.
    There's not much to say about myself, I'm a high school senior, and I work as an assistant at a veterinary hospital. I'll be starting Auburn University next fall as a zoology/pre-vet major, and am fascinated by all things biology-related. My main hobbies are rock climbing and running. I guess that's me in a nutshell...
    It's nice to meet you all!

2. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Hey there and welcome

Great to have a person with your interests here. Cannot wait to pick your brain in zoology and biology. This is a great board with alot of good members. Hope you enjoy and contribute. It will be great to talk on the boards... Welcome and enjoy!

3. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Welcome Aubiefan !

You sound like you have alot of interesting activities.

I look forward to your participation here.

Questions?... feel free to u2u a staff member here, or post it in the Questions/Comments forum.

4. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

welcome Aubie!

hope you enjoy your stay, and i hope you can enlighten us on so many animal related things, check out the "a closer look" threads in the zoology forum. Cya around the board!

---pineapple

5. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

yea we need somoene for thoes otehr sciences. i happen to like Biology alot also

but me and JC have astronomy perty much covered here

nice to see you around post us something good

6. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

Thanks so much for all the friendly responses! I'm definitely looking forward to some good discussions on here, and I really appreciate all of the welcomes.

That's actually one of the first parts of the site that caught my attention! Like I said, I'm so glad I came across this site.

7. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Hi Aubie! Which Science and Debate forums did you find the link at, just curious. Welcome aboard hope there is something here you enjoy. I live in Colorado but I have a BS from that little school up the road from you, so in preparation for next week let me be the first to say.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROLL! :)

8. Aubiefan05

Aubiefan05 Member

I'm not sure exactly how I got here from the SFD forums, honestly, I think there was a link in someone's signature, I don't remember which user, though.

And I have two words for you: WAR EAGLE!!!! :D

9. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Welcome Aubie !

Always fantastic to see a new face !