ID Lounge a letter to tablet

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by junior_smith, Sep 18, 2004.

1. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

dear tablet,

my avatar is actually a character from daggerfall, the video game i grew up with (they couldnt say that 50 years ago), i wish he wasn't in green/teal but oh well.

anyways i was bored so i figured out he takes 83 steps pre minute and travels half an inch per step, so that would be 41.5 inches or about 3.5 feet per minute

so that would be 210 feet an hour

which is 5040 feet per day or .95 miles perday

in a week i could walk 6.65 miles

in four weeks i could walk 26.6 miles

and in a year i could walk 345.8

it would then take me 69.4 years to walk around the world

but im like forest gump, i never know when i will stop

2. tablet

tablet Premium Member

I'm poking fun at that avatar because that's the first gif image that i put on my site back in 1997 and strange things happened then.

Seeing that you use it now just flash back those day.

by the way, we should destroy this thread before the cop come...

[Edited on 19-9-2004 by tablet]

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

I wouldnt worry about it. Your supposed to just relax and chill in a lounge, this seems appriate. Maybe we could change the title to include why people chose their particular avatars, but i really dont think its a problem.

----pineapple

4. Cinderloft

Cinderloft Premium Member

Good idea!

I chose mine because I love 70's Show, I love the actor that plays Red. His role in Robocop is classic. Also, from 70's Show, his character is in my opinion a role model for what a good dad should be. I threw in the text because it was catchy to me. Its actually a crappy av cause I put it together myself with my elite (Re: 133t) graphics skills that are so obviously appearent in the av itself. ;)