ID Lounge A beautiful day

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by helenheaven, Oct 21, 2004.

1. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Just thought I would share with you all...what a gorgeous day it is here

Have been sitting by our stream, feeding the ducks (with their very cute baby ducklings), dangling my feet in the water, enjoying the sun

wow ! it is a GREAT day !

I wish a great day to everyone here !

2. DreamLandMafia

DreamLandMafia Premium Member

Its been gloomy and drizzling here for the last 3 days :)

I love the rain and gloominess....

3. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

It used to be hot up until about 3 days ago. Now it is freezing! hehehe, if global warming doesnt exist, then at least i believe in el nino :p

---pineapple

4. tablet

tablet Premium Member

What do you considered to be a beautiful day? My kind of beauty:

A desert with blue sky and wind blowing in the opposite direction that I'm facing and rain with green leaf.

What's your fantasy world? :)

5. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

O my fantasy world is a etrasolar planet rainforest. at night there are strange foregin plantts and multiple moons above a waterfall the only light id from them and you can see its home galaxy in the sky the stars are bright as ever becasue your situated near a new born star cluster....

but in LA its generally hot and humid but fall is nice here

i often find myself laying in the hammock in our woods reading listening to the qind blow the trees and the birds and rab its playah fun stuff......

[Edited on 10/22/2004 by Mizar]

6. Off_the_Street

Off_the_Street New Member

tablet says:

"A desert with blue sky and wind blowing in the opposite direction that I'm facing and rain with green leaf."

Sounds good to me. The ultimate day in the ultimate place is the Sonoran desert after a rainstorm, with a hint of winter chill in the air, facing east as a sunset outlines the saguaros and paloverdes, with the Superstition Mountains afire with the setting sun. and a half-moon afloat in wispy clouds.

http://members7.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/getImage.pl?imgID=30886844-7caa&trans=