ID Lounge 9-11 views please

Discussion in 'ID Members Lounge' started by phraortes, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phraortes

phraortes New Member

I have been watching various documentaries and read websites about who was responsible for 9-11. It is difficult to extract truth from propoganda whether it is from the government or the conspiracy theorists.

I would be interested to know who thinks what and why, what are their thoughts based on, ie documentaries, reading or talking to people.

Thanks

2. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

P.S facts people, FACTS!
    Well i'm not american so it's hard to tell what the reasons were behind the attack. But maybe one day we'll get the truth.

3. Zsandmann

Zsandmann Premium Member

Occams Razor states that the simplest solution is usually correct.

4. Bleys

Bleys Phoenix Takes Flight Staff Member

I gotta agree with Z on this - sometimes the simplest answer is the correct one. I want to believe that there was some larger conspiracy involved. It would make it easier somehow - to believe that a NWO or our government did it rather than a few radicals. But IMO we were complacent too long - we felt untouchable and we paid for it.

My two cents
    Bleys

5. Mark

Mark ♤♡◇♧ Staff Member

Considering most conspiracy theories about 911 have been fully debunked, there are still a couple out there floundering around. In time this will likely change also. Yes propaganda is prevalent in this day and age as a function of wartime,... and much propaganda as well as conspiracy theories in this event are based on flawed 'alleged' knowledge and facts.

I think history will be our best teacher, in the future, of the truth of what happened and who is really responsible.

[Edited on 28-3-2005 by smirkley]

6. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

I think that this is more geared towards ATS, this has been covered many times on there in BTS, for the ATSNN (for news), or ATS discussion site for the conspiracy side. I would suggest that this be questioned over there..... Thanks

PS, not to try and stop the conversation, but to try and keep the content of ATS and ID seperated... Thanks for your understanding

[Edited on 28-3-2005 by JcMinJapan]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.