4 captains, a queen, and some minions

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by pineappleupsidedown, Sep 11, 2004.

1. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

During the hunt for the 3rd (well, the 2nd ring, but the third one to be found) and 4th rings, i wasnt able to go to ATS much. When I came back, Helenheaven was a queen, and some others were declared minions, and also another title i cant remember. Was this just part of the roleplaying, or did these members actually solve a clue or something to be given these titles?

---pineapple

2. helenheaven

helenheaven Premium Member

Hi Pineapple

The captains thought it would be fun to give me a title as my avatar said "queen of the damned...rings".

I was spending a lot of time playing and when we got stuck we would muck around with fun ideas for the game. Then someone else wanted a title so the captains came up with minions etc. It was just playing around, ad lib if you like.

3. pineappleupsidedown

That was my guess, and im glad you got the title of Queen, you have always been helpful in and out of the game on ATS. I am just glad i didnt miss too much of the game that i missed offical titles being handed out. (well, i guess its offical now, but you know what i mean)

---pineapple

4. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

You could be the Official Pineapple of the Hunt.. ha ha ha

You should ask for the title Princess.... shhhh **Whispers** "much younger sounding than queen eh?" **wink**

5. pineappleupsidedown

Yay JC! thanks

---pineapple