-1 replies???

Discussion in 'Website Support & Announcements' started by _Angel_1991, Apr 14, 2005.

1. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

Imagine my surprise when I am browsing the General Denial Forum when I see a thread by Smirkley that had -1 REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!
    I think you guys should fix that....

2. xu

xu Premium Member

you could just post a reply and it would be "0 replies" :lol: and back to normal. a practical solution indeed. :roll:

3. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, I think your are looking at this from a general relativity angle..... Please go into Special Relativity mode and it will all come flooding back..

:sing:

4. _Angel_1991

_Angel_1991 Premium Member

???????
    I have no idea about what you just said.

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Well, it has to do with the flux of time and space. Ok, you know the universe slowed doen for a while and then sped up right? Well, this is one of those things that transpired when we went through the transition to the new time speed. Kind of like spring is forward and fall is back for time. If you posted during that time changover, the probability factors factored themselves out and thus invoked the special relativity aspect of space-time rifts and the transmordial theory on posting within a time continuun during the transition of the planet.

So, factor in all of those and you get -1

I hope that his clears up any questions that you may have....
    Have a wonderful day.