ID Introduction 1, 2, 3 - Here i am!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself @ ID' started by Subdued, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Subdued

Subdued Emotional Wreckage Premium Member

Okay, i am new here... Female, 21 years old, presently no criminal dossier, and very shy... Nice to meet you, all.

2. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Wilkomen! Dis es Germen Board!

hahaha I know that was toatly wrong but I had to do something stupid.

3. junior_smith

junior_smith Premium Member

I don't get it.

welcome aboard the good ship lollipop, I am the coal boy, so if you need any help just come on down to the boiler

4. Subdued

Ist schon in Ordnung, und ├╝brigens - ich habe nichts gegen deutsche Foren;)

5. JcMinJapan

JcMinJapan Premium Member

Welcome to ignorance denied... glad to have ya onboard and look forward to some great conversatons. Also, we have a professional interview coming up, please read about this fantastic researcher and do not hesitate to ask any questions.

6. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

Ah I really don'tknow a lick of german I was just being a goober. Although I am trying to learn it to understand some of the stuff going on in some of my favorite Operas. :p

7. Subdued

You got favorite German operas?! Whoa, really remarkable... I am not ardent about German music... And you know Italians are much easier to understand - when they are in love, they keep saying "amore mio", and when they're angry, they throw plates on the floor:))).

8. Mizar

Mizar Premium Member

I come from a strng Itialian family and I hear Itilain spoken often. It is close to spanish which I have taken 3 years of in highschool so sometimes its eaiser for me to hear and undesrtand whats going on in an Itilain oprea as compared to a German one. After all the 2 main launages that operas are in are German and Itiliain.

9. pineappleupsidedown

pineappleupsidedown Premium Member

Welcome Subdued, the green looks neat.

Hope you like it here!

---Pineapple

10. Icewolf

Icewolf Premium Member

Yes welcome, my friend. Among us at home you shall be.

The Force is my ally and a powerful ally it is!

11. AD5673

AD5673 Member

HERE YOU ARE!! TA DA!! :D

lol sorry, Welcome to ID